Wednesday 5 August 2020

Facial expression

Lookit this. (I'm sure you don't mind.) I love both these models to bits.  Now, the redhead is a world-class beauty. The blonde is only very pretty. But: the expression on the redhead's face says she is polite and tolerates my presence, while the expression on the blonde's face feels like she actually likes me. I feel warmth from the blonde. Thus I'm oddly more attracted to the blonde. 
Am I alone?
Update: seems I am. I guess I'm just trying to find out why I am more attracted to the blonde, at least on some level. ... It is strange... it is also something about their stance. The redhead is posing for a camera. The blonde, it feels like she is relaxed and likes to have me in her space. Which is unusual for humans, we are shy. 




11 comments:

  1. The red head is ridiculously beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both pretty but I have a weakness for freckles. Also the redhead has an interesting look in her eyes that could be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I see the attraction, there is an openness to the blonde, a welcoming smile but with the redhead there is an air of mystery that is intriguing and which makes me interested and I find myself being more attracted to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The redhead for sure!.
    I love that eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are very pretty, the redhead has a look hinting at more fun while the blonde seems to be admiring what she's looking at, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a subtle thing, but the redhead's face shows confidence, while I think the blonde's eyes reflect a little uncertainty, as though she's overcoming shyness. For me that makes her the - marginally - more attractive of the two.

    ReplyDelete

More Black Beauties

  By the way, how about telling your friends about this blog?  Eolake