Tuesday 26 May 2020

Nudity in movies

I've said it before and I'll say it again: we need more sweet, non-sexual nudity in movies and TV.
It is a strange thing that there is so much resistance to "gratuitous" nudity in movies/TV, and so little resistance to gratuitous violence. (I’m not condemning depictions of violence, I’m just saying that it’s crazy to say that nudity is a bigger problem.)

There are so many ways you can have people nekkid. Bathing, sunbathing, just lounching around in private, people visiting tribes and societies around the world where there is no taboo against it. Etc etc.

Anyway, to my mind it's really more interesting if it's kept separate from sexual activities.

===
Illo: the famous Phoebe Cates topless glimt in Fast Times At Ridgemont High.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a 3D artist as a hobby and I'd rather depict nudity all day long. Violence simply isn't my thing.

    ReplyDelete

More Black Beauties

  By the way, how about telling your friends about this blog?  Eolake